We Provide You With Several Fantastic Options
Spring Harbor at Green Island, Columbus, Georgia’s only continuing care retirement community, is currently recruiting an energetic full time Sales Representative to join our Marketing Team.
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, the Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for:
- Nurturing lead sources implementing daily phone calls, on site tours, etc.
- Participate in strategic marketing events to promote Spring Harbor
- Delivering other creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
- Reinforce the community’s brand reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals
Essential functions include a thorough knowledge and understanding of Spring Harbor and the sales process and willing to engage in training.
- Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hotel / hospitality or related healthcare environment preferred (i.e. hospital, skilled nursing, long term care, hospice, CCRC or home health)
- Previous sales experience and successful track record in identifying and building local relationships to drive business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Schedule flexibility to work weekends or some evenings as necessary
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool for tracking leads preferred.
If you are looking for a great job where you can make a difference and add value to peoples lives, apply to become part of our team! We offer full benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, short term disability, long term disability and basic life insurance, generous PTO, 403B, and many other benefits.
A full job description will be available during interview process.